Saturday, July 21, 2012

7月21日

Yeah, I'm aware that I'm pretty bad at this whole blogging thing.
Anyway, since my last post I've been fairly busy. I went to the beach for a week with family.

When I got back I was let go from my job at Kroger... still haven't been told that I'm no longer working there. They told me that I would receive a call once I was back from the beach after a heated discussion. As I'm leaving, I turn around and see one of the managers giving me this disgusted face. At that point, I was pretty sure I wouldn't.

I'm still working with frozen cow treats, saving money to hopefully visit Japan this winter, and just taking it one day at a time. I can't wait for classes to start back and it's just now hitting me that in less than 3 months, I will be legally able to drink. (yay? sigh?)

Oh... and I also had my first encounter with a deer. Fuck.
I still haven't replaced it, packing tape works well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment