Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5月2日

Apart from school winding down, not a lot has been happening. I've finished two of my exams and have my final exam this Friday. The first two seemed easy... hopefully because they really were.

Tomorrow will be devoted to going and filling out applications for some work. I'll probably wind up working full-time for the summer and drop back to part-time during the fall. As if there would be any other choice.

I also wound up getting another camera to take to Japan this winter. I got a killer deal on it, so I'm going to actually keep this one. Best part? I got two lenses from another Pentax SLR that I sold one of my friends in the past... all it cost me was a toaster oven. One of them is a 70-200mm lens and the other is a prime 50mm f2.0 lens. Here's a picture I took with the 50mm.

Not at all what you'd expect me to take a picture of, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment