Thursday, April 26, 2012

4月26日

What a typical rainy day... I don't know what it is about these days that make people just want to sleep...
Because that's just what I did. I don't remember hearing either (2 of them) of my alarms go off, I didn't hear my mom leave. Nothing.
My only class today was from 9:30-10:50am. I woke up around 10:20, so either way I would have missed it since it takes me 15 minutes to get to school. Emailed professor and we were just doing review and getting grades back for our 5 page Economics paper - I got a B.
Pardon the very boring post, I'm still supremely tired for some reason.

Anybody want an HTC Inspire? I've rooted and unlocked it as well as taken some of the lovely AT&T bloatware off.
Item number: 330722901542


I love city lights

No comments:

Post a Comment