Monday, April 23, 2012

4月23日

I finally got my English research paper completed and turned in, now to just work on my Health paper - two double spaced typed pages, no problem. About why America is fat? I could write a book on that, give me a break haha.

I'm really looking forward to my visitor coming in this summer. Getting her room all finished up, just gotta find some sort of table or something...something...something. It'll be cool to spend time with her, hopefully I won't be too painfully boring lol

I also have a watch up on eBay, anybody in the US is welcome to bid on it... it's only at two odd dollars right now... should've put a reserve on it, figured it'd go up quicker. Item number: 330719288059


Apart from that, not much happening in the life of this college student. No classes tomorrow, so I'll be up all night probably working on this health paper and watching movies...after I get something to eat. My one square meal today didn't really fill me up. Omelette?


A feast fit for a king!

No comments:

Post a Comment