Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seriously, fuck eBay.

It's too bad I need them to pay my bills while I'm in school and out of a job. Otherwise I would have just let that negative balance stay in my Paypal account. So I slapped that Galaxy S back up on eBay to hopefully square away this shit with paypal. I'm thinking about getting a shirt and writing "fuck eBay" on it and posting it for sale. Haha, I'm such a prick.
Anyway, help me get this debt squared away so I can actually get back to paying my bills.
Item number: 330716093982
T-Mobile branded Galaxy S. I tried my hand at rooting and unlocking on this phone, it doesn't reject the AT&T sim that I put in it, so I guess we'll see.
Or if you just want to help by donating, I'm $209.46 in the red. Anything helps - a dollar, 50 cents, 5 dollars, and if you want to be really cool, you could just pay it off :D but I wouldn't expect anybody to do that.
Anyway, if you want to donate, click the button on the right. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment