Sunday, April 8, 2012

eBay

It's been a while. I'd almost completely forgotten about this due to my school load being so ridiculous. But it's all starting to wind down, so it's good. Anyway, recently I've been eBaying stuff in to raise a little bit of money for my trip back to Japan this winter. Not saying that whoever reads my blog should bid or bump, but if yah want to ;) First, I got a MacBook: Item number: 330714208616
And second auction is a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S: Item number: 330714572032
However - I won't ship internationally, lately I've been involved in a case with some prick from Moldova trying to scam me saying that he never got his item. Funny thing - he bought two cases for it 18 days after I shipped. Plus I have all of the receipts and customs forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment